Some newer restaurant POS systems offering all-in-one mobile may seem appealing, but, keeping your existing restaurant pos system that is serving you well, and adding best-in-class integrations just might be the better way to go in the short and long run.
POS systems are designed to save your business time and money, but restaurants who simply purchase a new POS without taking any further measures to optimize their existing restaurant POS systems may fail to realize their existing system’s full potential. Improving productivity and increasing return-on-investment is an ongoing process, not something that can be accomplished just once, and is the key to making the most of your existing POS.
This is especially true when looking to add the latest payment technology for touchless and low-touch EMV. Incorporating a best in class payment solutions can cost less and still deliver a better overall return for the investment.
Why keep your NCR Aloha POS?
- World’s #1 restaurant technology with over 75,000 restaurants using Aloha.
- More restaurant employees are trained on NCR Aloha than any other restaurant software.
- Most adaptable with the highest number of integrations and options.
Why keep your Oracle MICROS POS?
- A global leader in POS hardware, software, open integrations, and innovation.
- Cloud-based and on-premise POS customers across 180+ countries.
- Oracle MICROS has been named a ‘Leader’ in the IDC MarketScape Report.
Why keep your Heartland Dinerware POS?
- Dinerware delivers a robust and reliable restaurant point of sale software package that is highly flexible, easy to learn, use and modify.
- Dinerware's intuitive user interface allows you to spend less time at a computer and more time providing excellent customer service.
Why keep your Squirrel POS?
- Big enough to deliver and small enough to care.
- 33 years proven in POS systems for the restaurant industry.
- Intimate understanding of how to architect dining guest experience.
Pay-at-the-table innovator TableSafe, integrates directly with Aloha, Micros, Dinnerware, and other restaurant POS systems.
TableSafe is the only mobile app solution designed to be left at the table, TableSafe empowers your guests to choose when and how to pay. This is accomplished with an elegant folio device that handles all forms of payment, including EMV, touchless and traditional swipe transactions as well as cash and gift cards.
Keeping your existing POS and adding the TableSafe pay-at-the-table solution, enables your restaurant to achieve the highest level of security and trust, enhanced operational efficiencies, and a better overall guest experience, while at the same time returning more for your existing POS investment.
Learn more about the TableSafe Advantage.